The PostGIS Team is pleased to release PostGIS 3.0.3.
Details of this release can be found in NEWS file: https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/postgis/postgis/src/tag/3.0.3/NEWS which is also included in source tar ball and in this email.
If you come across any issues, feel free to report via our ticket tracker https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis or mailing list with details as described here - https://postgis.net/support/. For security issues, send reports to email@example.com.
View all tickets for 3.0.3 milestone.
PostGIS 3.0.3 2020/11/20
Bug Fixes and Enchanements
- #4742 tiger geocoder reverted to 2018 version on tiger upgrade
- #4757, Handle line collapse due to snap-to-existing node (Sandro Santilli)
- #4758, Improve topology noding robustness (Sandro Santilli)
- #4719, Fail fast when srids don’t match ST_Intersection(geometry,raster) Also schema qualify calls in function. (Regina Obe)
- #4739, Ensure all functions using postgis_oid initialize the internal cache (Raúl Marín)
- #4767, #4768, #4771, #4772, Fix segfault when parsing invalid WKB (Raúl Marín)
- #4769, Fix segfault in st_addband (Raúl Marín)
- #4748, Fix incorrect axis swapping in polar stereographic (Paul Ramsey)
- #4727, Fix bug in geocentrix box computation (Paul Ramsey)
- #4790, Fix ST_3dintersects calculations with identical vertices (Nicklas Avén)