The PostGIS Team is pleased to release PostGIS 3.2.1!
This release is a bug fix release, addressing issues found in the previous 3.1 releases.
- #5033, #5035, allow upgrades in presence of views using deprecated functions (Sandro Santilli)
- #5046, Fix upgrades in absence of old library (Sandro Santilli)
- #5063, Fix ST_Srid(TopoGeometry) against a set (Sandro Santilli)
- #3056, spurious notice on ST_StartPoint(empty) (Paul Ramsey)
- #5041, postgis_tiger_geocoder: loader_generate_script generates script with invalid syntax (Regna Obe)
- #5076, stop install when pgaudit is active (Paul Ramsey)
- #5069, search_path vulnerabilty during install/upgrade (Regina Obe)
- #5090, #5091 configure –with-protobuf-lib / –with-protobufdir , –without-protobuf broken (Tobias Bussmann)
After installing the binaries or after running pg_upgrade:
For PostGIS 3.2, 3.1, 3.0 do below which will upgrade all your postgis extensions.
For PostGIS 2.5 and below do:
ALTER EXTENSION postgis UPDATE; SELECT postgis_extensions_upgrade(); SELECT postgis_extensions_upgrade();
If you come across any issues, feel free to report via our ticket tracker or mailing list with details
View all tickets for 3.2.1 milestone.