The PostGIS Team is pleased to release the release of PostGIS 3.1.2!
This release is a bug fix release, addressing issues found in the previous 3.1 release.
- #4871, TopoGeometry::geometry cast returns NULL for empty TopoGeometry objects (Sandro Santilli)
- #4826, postgis_tiger_geocoder Better answers when no zip is provided (Regina Obe)
- #4817, handle more complex compound coordinate dystems (Paul Ramsey)
- #4842, Only do axis flips on CRS that have a “Lat” as the first column (Paul Ramsey)
- Support recent Proj versions that have removed pj_get_release (Paul Ramsey)
- #4835, Adjust tolerance for geodetic calculations (Paul Ramsey)
- #4840, Improper conversion of negative geographic azimuth to positive (Paul Ramsey)
- #4853, DBSCAN cluster not formed when recordset length equal to minPoints (Dan Baston)
- #4863, Update bboxes after scale/affine coordinate changes (Paul Ramsey)
- #4876, Fix raster issues related to PostgreSQL 14 tablefunc changes (Paul Ramsey, Regina Obe)
- #4877, mingw64 PostGIS / PostgreSQL 14 compile (Regina Obe, Tom Lane)
- #4838, Update to support Tiger 2020 (Regina Obe)
- #4890, Change Proj cache lifetime to last as long as connection (Paul Ramsey)
- #4845, Add Pg14 build support (Paul Ramsey)
Details of this release can be found in the NEWS file:
View all tickets for 3.1.2 milestone.