As befits a patch release, the focus is on bugs and breakages.
Please report bugs that you find in this release.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- 1973, ST_concavehull() returns sometimes empty geometry collection. Fix from gde
- 3501, add raster constraint max extent exceeds array size limit for large tables
- 3643, PostGIS not building on latest OSX XCode
- 3644, Deadlock on interrupt
- 3650, Mark ST_Extent, ST_3DExtent and ST_Mem agg functions as parallel safe so they can be parallelized
- 3652, Crash on Collection(MultiCurve())
- 3656, Fix upgrade of aggregates from 2.2 or lower version
- 3659, Crash caused by raster GUC define after CREATE EXTENSION using wrong memory context. (manaeem)
- 3665, Index corruption and memory leak in BRIN indexes patch from Julien Rouhaud (Dalibo)
- 3667, geography ST_Segmentize bug patch from Hugo Mercier (Oslandia)
View all [closed tickets for 2.3.1]. :http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=closed&groupdesc=1&group=priority&milestone=PostGIS+2.3.1&order=priority