The 2.1.5 release of PostGIS is now available.
The PostGIS development team is happy to release patch for PostGIS 2.1, the 2.1.5 release. As befits a patch release, the focus is on bugs, breakages, and performance issues
- #2933, Speedup construction of large multi-geometry objects
- #2947, Fix memory leak in lwgeom_make_valid for single-component collection input
- #2949, Fix memory leak in lwgeom_mindistance2d for curve input
- #2931, BOX representation is case sensitive
- #2942, PostgreSQL 9.5 support
- #2953, 2D stats not generated when Z/M values are extreme
- #3009, Geography cast may effect underlying tuple
View all closed tickets.