The 2.0.5 release of PostGIS is now available.
The PostGIS development team is happy to release patch for PostGIS 2.0, the 2.0.5 release. As befits a patch release, the focus is on bugs and breakages.
Best served with a bottle of GEOS 3.3.9.
- The raster license has been changed from GPL v3+ to v2+, to make PostGIS have a more consistent license across the full code base.
- #2494, avoid memcpy in GIST index
- #2502, Fix postgis_topology_scripts_installed() install schema
- #2504, Fix segfault on bogus pgsql2shp call
- #2528, Fix memory leak in ST_Split / lwline_split_by_line
- #2532, Add missing raster/geometry commutator operators
- #2533, Remove duplicated signatures
- #2552, Fix NULL raster handling in ST_AsPNG, ST_AsTIFF and ST_AsJPEG
- #2555, Fix parsing issue of range arguments of ST_Reclass
- #2589, Remove use of unnecessary void pointers
- #2607, Cannot open more than 1024 out-db files in process
- #2610, Ensure face splitting algorithm uses the edge index
- #2619, Empty ring array in GeoJSON polygon causes crash
- #2638, Geography distance on M geometries sometimes wrong
View all [closed tickets]. :http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=closed&groupdesc=1&group=priority&milestone=PostGIS+2.0.5&order=priority