The 2.0.3 release of PostGIS is now available.
The PostGIS development team is happy to release patch for PostGIS 2, the 2.0.3 release. As befits a patch release, the focus is on bugs and breakages.
Best served with a bottle of GEOS 3.3.8.
- #2126, Better handling of empty rasters from ST_ConvexHull()
- #2134, Make sure to process SRS before passing it off to GDAL functions
- Fix various memory leaks in liblwgeom
- #2173, Fix robustness issue in splitting a line with own vertex also affecting topology building (#2172)
- #2174, Fix usage of wrong function lwpoly_free()
- #2176, Fix robustness issue with ST_ChangeEdgeGeom
- #2184, Properly copy topologies with Z value
- postgis_restore.pl support for mixed case geometry column name in dumps
- #2188, Fix function parameter value overflow that caused problems when copying data from a GDAL dataset
- #2216, More memory errors in MultiPolygon GeoJSON parsing (with holes)
- Fix Memory leak in GeoJSON parser
- #2141, More verbose output when constraints fail to be added to a raster column
- Speedup ST_ChangeEdgeGeom
View all closed tickets.