PostGIS 1.1.5 Release
The 1.1.5 maintenance release of PostGIS is now available. This is a very minor bugfix and compatibility release. The following changes have occurred:
- Removed obsolete synchronization from Jts code.
- Fixed nullpointer Exception in Geometry.equals() method
- Added EJB3Spatial.odt to fulfill the GPL requirement of distributing the "preferred form of modification"
- Added -S option for non-multi geometries to shp2pgsql
- Updated heavily outdated README files for shp2pgsql/pgsql2shp by merging them with the manpages.
- Fixed MingW link error that was causing pgsql2shp to segfault on Win32 when compiled for PostgreSQL 8.2