Lower versions of the aforementioned dependencies will not have all new features.
This release supports PostgreSQL 11-15.
This release is a release candidate of a major release, it includes bug fixes since PostGIS 3.2.2 and new features.
Changes since PostGIS 3.3.0beta2:
- #5154 raster
ST_Valueis undercosted (Regina Obe)
- #5157 Revise minimum_bounding_circle Cunit test to be tolerant of small 32-bit floating point differences (Regina Obe)
- #5191 Functions should use integer instead of int4 (Regina Obe)
- #5139 PostGIS causes to_jsonb to no longer be parallel safe,
ST_AsGMLare also parallel unsafe (Regina Obe, Paul Ramsey)
- #5025 Ensure that additional operators are not appended when the function and opfamily disagree about dimensionality (Paul Ramsey)
- #5195, #5196 Change address_standardizer and postgis_tiger_geocoder CREATE EXTENSION to use CREATE instead of CREATE OR REPLACE. (Regina Obe)
- #5202 Guard against downgrade (Sandro Santilli)
- #5104 postgis_extensions_upgrade() fails with pgextwlist (Regina Obe)
After installing the binaries or after running pg_upgrade:
For PostGIS 3.2, 3.1, 3.0 do below which will upgrade all your postgis extensions.
For PostGIS 2.5 and below do:
1ALTER EXTENSION postgis UPDATE; 2SELECT postgis_extensions_upgrade(); 3SELECT postgis_extensions_upgrade();
View all tickets for 3.3.0rc1 milestone.