The PostGIS Team is pleased to release PostGIS 3.1.5!
This release is a bug fix release, addressing issues found in the previous 3.1 releases.
- #4994, Random missing INSERT in shp2pgsql (Sandro Santilli)
- #5016, loader (shp2pgsq): Respect LDFLAGS (Greg Troxel)
- #5018, pgsql2shp basic support for WITH CTE clause (Regina Obe)
- #5026, fix DropTopology in presence of UPDATE triggers on topology layers (Sandro Santilli)
- #5033, #5035, allow upgrades in presence of views using deprecated functions (Sandro Santilli)
- #5046, Fix upgrades in absence of old library (Sandro Santilli)
- #5069, search_path vulnerabilty during install/upgrade (Regina Obe)
- #5041, postgis_tiger_geocoder: loader_generate_script generates script with invalid syntax (Regina Obe)
After installing the binaries or after running pg_upgrade:
For PostGIS 3.1, 3.0 do below which will upgrade all your postgis extensions.
For PostGIS 2.5 and below do:
1ALTER EXTENSION postgis UPDATE; 2SELECT postgis_extensions_upgrade(); 3SELECT postgis_extensions_upgrade();
View all tickets for 3.1.5 milestone.