PostGIS 2.3.1 Released
The PostGIS development team is pleased to announce the release of PostGIS 2.3.1. Best served with pgRouting 2.3.1 and PostgreSQL 9.6.1.
As befits a patch release, the focus is on bugs and breakages.
Please report bugs that you find in this release.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- 1973, ST_concavehull() returns sometimes empty geometry collection. Fix from gde
- 3501, add raster constraint max extent exceeds array size limit for large tables
- 3643, PostGIS not building on latest OSX XCode
- 3644, Deadlock on interrupt
- 3650, Mark ST_Extent, ST_3DExtent and ST_Mem agg functions as parallel safe so they can be parallelized
- 3652, Crash on Collection(MultiCurve())
- 3656, Fix upgrade of aggregates from 2.2 or lower version
- 3659, Crash caused by raster GUC define after CREATE EXTENSION using wrong memory context. (manaeem)
- 3665, Index corruption and memory leak in BRIN indexes patch from Julien Rouhaud (Dalibo)
- 3667, geography ST_Segmentize bug patch from Hugo Mercier (Oslandia)
See the full list of changes in the news file and please report bugs that you find in the release. Binary packages will appear in repositories over the coming weeks as packagers roll out builds.
View all [closed tickets for 2.3.1]. :http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=closed&groupdesc=1&group=priority&milestone=PostGIS+2.3.1&order=priority