PostGIS 2.1.1 Released
The 2.1.1 release of PostGIS is now available.
The PostGIS development team is happy to release patch for PostGIS 2.1, the 2.1.1 release. As befits a patch release, the focus is on bugs and breakages.
Best served with a bottle of GEOS 3.4.2.
html doc download pdf doc download
- #2514, Change raster license from GPL v3+ to v2+, allowing distribution of PostGIS Extension as GPLv2.
- #2396, Make regression tests more endian-agnostic
- #2434, Fix ST_Intersection(geog,geog) regression in rare cases
- #2454, Fix behavior of ST_PixelAsXXX functions regarding exclude_nodata_value parameter
- #2449, Fix potential infinite loop in index building
- #2489, Fix upgrades from 2.0 leaving stale function signatures
- #2493, Fix behavior of ST_DumpValues when passed an empty raster
- #2502, Fix postgis_topology_scripts_installed() install schema
- #2504, Fix segfault on bogus pgsql2shp call
- #2512, Support for foreign tables and materialized views in raster_columns and raster_overviews
- #2525, Fix handling of SRID in nested collections
- #2528, Fix memory leak in ST_Split / lwline_split_by_line
- #2532, Add missing raster/geometry commutator operators
- #2533, Remove duplicated signatures
- #2463, support for exact length calculations on arc geometries
- #2478, support for tiger 2013
- #2527, Added -k flag to raster2pgsql to skip checking that band is NODATA
View all closed tickets.