PostGIS 1.5.6 Released
The 1.5.6 release of PostGIS is now available.
This is a bug fix release, addressing issues that have been filed since the 1.5.5 release.
- #547, ST_Contains memory problems, the remake
- #1957, ST_Distance to a one-point LineString returns NULL
- #1936, ST_GeomFromGML on CurvePolygon causes server crash
- #1953, Segfault on GEOS calls with empty polygon
- #1976, Geography point-in-ring code overhauled for more reliability
- #2071, Add PgSQL 9.2 support
View all closed tickets.