PostGIS 1.1.6 Release
The 1.1.6 maintenance release of PostGIS is now available. This is a minor bugfix and compatibility release. The following changes have occurred:
- Fixed CAPI change that broke 64-bit platforms.
- Added Z ordinate to reprojections.
- Updated spatial_ref_sys.sql updated to EPSG 6.11.1.
- Simplified Version.config infrastructure to use a single pack of version variables for everything.
- Included the Version.config in loader/dumper USAGE messages.
- Replaced hand-made, fragile JDBC version parser with Properties.
- Fixed setSRID() bug in JDBC, thanks to Thomas Marti.
- Fixed regression tests and usage output in loader/dumper.