PostGIS 1.1.4 Release
The 1.1.4 maintenance release of PostGIS is now available. This is a minor bugfix and compatibility release. The following changes have occurred:
- Fixed support for the upcoming PostgreSQL 8.2 release
- Fixed bug in collect() function discarding SRID of input
- Added SRID match check in MakeBox2d and MakeBox3d
- Fixed regress tests to pass with GEOS-3.0.0
- Improved pgsql2shp run concurrency
- Reworked JTS support to reflect new upstream JTS developers' attitude to SRID handling.
- Simplified code and droped build dependency on GNU trove.
- Added EJB2 support provided by the Geodetix s.r.l. Company.
- Added EJB3 tutorial and examples provided by Norman Barker.
- Reorganized java directory layout somewhat.