The PostGIS team is proud to announce the release of version 1.5.2.
This is a minor release addressing a few issues that have been filed since the 1.5.1 release.
- Fix handling of empty geometries
- Improvements to geography methods and indexing
- Fixes to the geography data type that previously errored: ST_DWithin, Analyzing a table
- Fixes to the shp2pgsql utility program and GUI
The 1.5.1 release of PostGIS is now available.
This is a minor release addressing a few issues that have been filed since the 1.5.0 release.
- Fix to allow dumping table with invalid geometries
- Fixes to STSetPoint, STAddPoint, STRemovePoint, STAsGML, and STLineSubstring
- Fixes for geography features crossing the date line
The 1.5.0 release of PostGIS is now available.
This is a major release adding a significant number of new features including:
- New “geography” type for managing geodetic (lat/lon) data
- Performance-enhanced distance calculations
- GML and KML format readers
- Improved shape loading GUI
- And more!